Friday, August 28, 2009

One Small Step For Man...

One giant leap for Zoë! heheh :]
WELL since we last met many things have occurred! Wednesday was quite the day.
Matt and I met for breakfast at Just Muffin' Around which I've never been to, and it's kindof fun scratching all these places off my list before I go. Then I headed on over to work and in between running errands and managing checks for my dad @ his solar store, I picked up some more more things I'll need for the trip! My mom also took off work so she managed to get me essential vitamins, dictionaries, and lots lots of Ibuprofen for all those potential migraines haha. I went to lunch with Kristy, Genna, and Alex, one of my favorite crews of people, so funny. We laughed over Dion's and then I took a slice to go to Audrey @ school. When I stopped by to see her, she and the girls were working on the skit for the powderpuff game which makes me sooo sad that I can't be there but it was fun to see it in the works. I stuck around 8th period too and visited everyone, played some hxc ping pong with mah favorite boys and Andy even serenaded me!! Oh it was so rich, I didn't want to leave :[ But at the same time...
Then ma and I met Aunt Jean and my good ol' cousin Tyler for some coffee at the classic Satellite, yummm. I swear though people are definitely feeding me to bulk me up so I can't fit on the airplane, I'm positive. Anywho. My aunt cried, she was so sad, and I felt bad because I wasn't really sad at all, I mean yes I'm gonna miss them but this year holds so many good things to come, I think everyone in Albuquerque will be kept very busy doing many exciting things while I'm gone :D
Ma and I went to Target and I crossed quite the load off my list, including a bathrobe, and walking/gym shoes! I've never owned those before so I'm so excited to have them now bahaha. I ran down to Keshet to pick up a CD with some pictures from my spring dance performance to show my family, the pixxx are so amazing, I'm really gonna miss dancing this year and I hope, pray, wish, know I will find a good studio in Viterbo to keep my buns busy!!
THURSDAY
Phew, day of DOOM. I didn't sleep at all Wednesday because of packing and making really fabulous CDs for some really fabulous people, besides, I was going NUTS I was getting so anxious, there's no time to sleep anymore!
Sooo waking up, Ma and I met her boyyyyfraaaan Donnie at Cracker Barrel which was a bad idea. A. Because I was too anxious to even think about eating and B. Cracker Barrel was not the most appetizing thing at the moment. Afterwards, the chaos began. 1. Go to dad's office to give him back his credit card from the day before. 2. Go to ma's house to get laptop, take it back to dad's office to download software like Microsoft office and Photoshop. 3. Go to Buffalo Exchange to trade in BUNDLES and PATCHES of clothes, which in exchange I got some great new jeans, a dress for the host family luncheon and a lovely birthday gift for Audrey. 3.5. Stopping at the downtown Wells Fargo Bank to get Euros! Me + exchange rate = not too happy! I also picked up my debit card justtttt in the nick of time! Three cheers for being prepared. 4. Go to New Mexico Dancewear to get me some new ballet shoes, and spandex. Kindof nervous because my pointe shoes are almost toast and getting new ones miiiight be tricky, especially since my feet have hit a random growth spurt, does this mean I'm taller? I hope so. 5. Going to the Apple store to get my sweet computer case, we're talking hot pink with fuzzy interior, ah my little baby will be so happy wrapped up inside. 6. To Sadie's to pick up HOT salsa to give as a homecoming gift to mah new family, which I hope they like, especially since mom was not too happy about getting it, thinking it would explode in my suitcase but due to my awesome wrapping skillz I'm sure I'll be set :]
7. Back home to get my car, to go to pick up and cash checks for dad, and heading to his house to pick up more things to pack, as if my room wasn't messy enough. Done with the numbers-hahaha-I stopped by Keshet again to say bye and kisses to Jamie and Kristy, then sped on down to Levi's house. Oh Levi, I will miss you more than you know. I got him a replacement Zoso (RIP) stuffed aminal, a kick bootay CD and a picture frame tht flips and has many many pictures of us, being happy and looking ridiculously good together. Best part of visiting Levi-
Zoë: HEY Ari guess what!
Ari: I DON'T CARE
Oh, I'll miss that.
Let's see, then I rolled over to McKinnon's house and she gave me a Republica CD which I loveeee so far, oh Mickey, so thoughtful :] She always has the most pleasent surprises.
Well gotta to go board my plane to Boston from Chicago, I'll update sooooon!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment